Russell T. ArbuckleAIA, ALA, NCARB
Russ has over 27 years experience in the building and architectural fields. Having come from many years as a practicing construction contractor, Russ brings a unique set of skills and expertise to the practice. He relies heavily on his on-site experiences throughout the design and detailing of a project. Russ takes great pride in his ability to relate to the client and explain the various systems and parts of a construction project, and how those parts interact with one another.
Email: [email protected]
Bachelor of Science, Architectural Studies
– University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
Licenses / Certifications
- Licensed Architect, Illinois
- Licensed Architect, Wisconsin
- Licensed Architect, Washington
- Licensed Architect, Idaho
- Licensed Architect, Ohio
- Licensed Architect, Alabama
- Certified, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
Over 18 years of Professional Experience
April 2002 – President, EA Architecture & Design, Inc.
1993 – 2002, Residential Contractor/Builder